- QC Manager
1. Implement the company's various work requirements,be responsible for the supervision and inspection of the company's product quality, and do a good job in process monitoring;
2. Do a good job in the management of the departmentand the coordination of personnel, so that the department can complete various tasks with quality and quantity;
3. Be responsible for the quality of the manufacturedproducts and ensure that they meet the established acceptance standards or thespecial requirements of customers;
4. Organize and implement the formulation and reviewof the acceptance standards for products and raw and auxiliary materials,production site hygiene standards, semi-finished products, and intermediateproduct acceptance specifications;
5. Do a good job in the quality training of thecompany's grass-roots staff, and gradually improve the quality and qualityawareness of the company's grass-roots management personnel;
6. Responsible for the guidance, supervision and verification of the effective operation of the management system to ensure the effective operation of the system, and regularly organize comprehensive inspections and audits of the operation of the system;
7. Responsible for the control and review of documentsand records of the Quality Control Department;
8. Guidance for the review and improvement of thequality records of the company's workshops. And timely guide to revise theproblems existing in the quality records;
9. Do a good job in the implementation of various external registration work, and liaise with the Quality and TechnicalSupervision Bureau or the Inspection and Quarantine Bureau when technology,quality, etc. are involved;
10. Host relevant quality meetings. Point out quality problems, put forward rectification suggestions, and track and verify the implementation results;
11. Do a good job in the reception of the company's customers, understand customer needs and customer feedback in a timely manner,improve the quality management system, and meet customer needs;
12. Investigate customer complaints, track the results, and submit reports to the leaders in charge;
13. Complete the temporary work arranged by theleadership in a timely manner, and report in a comprehensive manner.
1. College degree or above, preferably light chemical major or food major;
2. Have more than 5 years of quality management experience in flavor and fragrance industry or food industry and 2 years ofdepartment management experience;
3. Rich experience in system management and certification;
4. Good communication skills and problem solvingskills.
- Dairy Application Engineer
1. Collect dairy beverage market and productinformation, formulate and implement new product development;
2. According to the requirements of the sales ormarketing department, develop the required products for the relevant customers;
3. Assist sales staff to carry out relevant exchangesand technical services to customer companies;
4. Assist research and quality control departments toconduct flavor evaluation and other work;
5. Responsible for internal training and guidance ofrelevant personnel;
6. Responsible for the management of experimentalrelated materials and equipment plans.
1.Have good professional ethics;
2.Strong understanding, communication and execution skills;
3.Strong team spirit;
4.Be honest and upright, cheerful and positive;
5.Bachelor degree or above, major in food, chemical industry or biology.
- Technical Director
1. Responsible for the overall technical management ofthe company's food technology planning, new product R&D and design, andtechnical application services.
2. Formulate the implementation plan of the company'sannual technology research and development, product research and development projects, and guide the team to complete the planned work tasks.
3. Responsible for the construction and development oftechnical research and development teams.
4. Manage the company's R&D team and service team,assess the performance indicators of the department in charge, and be responsible for the assessment results.
5. Grasp the company's technological development direction and effectively integrate internal and external resources, improvethe R&D level of the technical team and formulate effective training plans.
6. Clarify and grasp technological trends, and be ableto lead the team to develop new technologies and new products.
7. Responsible for technical support of marketing andsales.
1.Bachelor degree or above, major in food chemical industry;
2.More than 8 years of work experience in the same industry, dairy, beverage,baking industry is preferred;
3.Be able to independently formulate technology R&D and product R&Dplans, and train and supervise relevant personnel;
4.Have effective planning skills, leadership skills, judgment skills,decision-making skills, communication skills, and execution skills.
- Key Account Sales Manager
1. Responsible for the development of the market within the jurisdiction and the development of new customers;
2. Manage and maintain customer relationships andlong-term strategic cooperation plans between customers;
3. Responsible for the sales and promotion of productswithin the jurisdiction to complete individual sales targets and increase product market share;
4. Do a good job in product introduction, orderconfirmation, and payment collection and other sales related work;
5. Accept and complete various temporary or routine tasks assigned by the company or superior leaders on time.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Major in food additives, ingredients, chemicalindustry, and marketing;
3. More than 5 years of relevant work experience inthe sales of major customers in the food ingredients and flavor industries;
4. Have daily visit, sales promotion, customernegotiation skills; strong execution ability; good communication and persuasionability; independent analysis and problem-solving ability; strong pressure resistance; skilled operation of OFFICE software.
1. Learn relevant business knowledge and inspectionwork standards, and strive to improve your own business level;
2. According to the requirements of technical standards, recommended procedures or relevant work instructions, make judgments on the conformity of intermediate products, correctly make the conclusion of qualified or unqualified, and make marks;
3. In the work, if it is found that it does not meet the relevant standards or requirements, it has the right to stop it from continuing production, and should report to the relevant leaders in a timely manner;
4. Supervise the production workshop to conduct self-inspection on product quality;
5. Fill in the inspection records truthfully,seriously and in detail;
6. Responsible for the management of retained samplesof intermediate products;
7. Responsible for microbial inspection and physicaland chemical inspection, such as: Escherichia coli counts, essence density,refractive index, odor, etc.
1. College degree or above, major in food or chemical industry, more than 3 years work experience;
2. Strong sense of responsibility and principle, withcertain communication skills and good teamwork spirit;
3. Willing to endure hardships and high enthusiasm forwork.
Submit your resume